At Better Hearing Australia, we can help a wide range of people with hearing loss.
Hearing loss can be:
- associated with ageing (presbycusis)
- acquired through disease, injury or noise exposure, or
- from birth/childhood (congenital)
We can assist you to manage: poor speech discrimination, fluctuating hearing loss, poor auditory processing and communication difficulties in background noise.
To get the help you – or those close to you – need to manage the impact of hearing loss, select one of our specialist hearing management services.
Get a fairer hearing
With the benefit of Better Hearing Australia services, many of our clients experience change for the better, including:
- greater workforce participation
- improved participation in education, training and English language skills
- increased confidence and independence; decreased feelings of social isolation
- better communication skills and group interactions
- ability to use fixed and mobile telephones
Read more about the individual and community impact of hearing loss.