Screening Audiometry Course
Please note that Better Hearing Australia (VIC) is not running this course at the present time. We will post courses on our website when they recommence.
Screening audiometry course which enables health professionals to conduct accurate, reliable hearing tests that meet the requirements of the state occupational health regulations.
- Anatomy and physiology of the ear
- Basic physics of sound and sound measurement
- Control measures, including hearing protection
- Ear examination
- Education and training of workers
- Noise management programmes
- Theory and practical audiometry
- Understanding test results
Hearing health education for the community
We deliver a range of hearing topics to community groups across Melbourne and regional Victoria. From Tinnitus to Hearing Health and Ageing, we are happy to customise a presentation to meet your requirements. To book a community presentation, call us on 03 9510 1577.