Many employers request new workers have a hearing check before starting employment. Employers may want to:
- make sure hearing ability meets specific workplace safety needs
- identify a base hearing level for monitoring and conservation
- determine pre-existing hearing loss
Hearing screening is safe, quick and cost-effective.
Pre-employment screening services
Better Hearing Australia offers Hearing testing according to current Victorian Occupational Health and Safety regulations.
Our testing meets the requirements of:
- Victorian Police service (Victoria Police Audiometric Assessment)
- Civil Aviation Safety Authority (CASA)
There is a charge of $120 associated with this service. Contact us as bookings are required. Please note, concession rate is $100 and for people seeking refuge and/or asylum, there is no charge.
All profits support Better Hearing Australia (Vic).