Our Hearing management and advisory service is central to what we do at Better Hearing Australia.
We can help you with all your hearing-related concerns, provide information and advice for your condition and assist your steps towards independent living.
Information and advice
At Better Hearing Australia, we can share our knowledge on all aspects of hearing loss, including:
- purchase, consumer protection and choosing a hearing aid
- strategies to manage hearing loss and tinnitus
- hearing protection and prevention
- telephones, personal listening, safety/alerting devices, television, music – assistive technology
- referral to other health care services
- eligibility for the Australian Government Hearing Services Program
- ways to communicate in various situations – such as work or travel
- sudden changes in hearing and steps you can take
Our Hearing management and advisory service incorporates the Independent living training service.
The Independent living training service is provided through face-to-face consultation, either at our office in Prahran or during one of our planned visits to your area. Find out about our outreach programs.
If you are interested in learning about ways to maintain independent living, contact us and we will assess your needs and suitability to receive this service.