Due to unforeseen circumstances, our ‘Movie Night & Hamper Raffle’ fundraiser has been postponed until a later date.
All movie and raffle tickets purchased will be refunded in the next 1-2 business days.
We apologise for the inconvenience and look forward to seeing you later in the year 👍
The Better Hearing Australia (VIC) Team
We are delighted to invite you to our Movie Night & Hamper Raffle fundraising event, supporting all people with tinnitus and hearing loss.
Date: Monday, September 17th 2018
Location: Music and Effects, 1 Yarra Street, South Yarra 3141
Cost: $35 p.p. includes film entry, glass of wine, nibbles and raffle entry into hamper valued at over $2,500
Film: Noise (2007), directed by Matthew Saville, is a dark neo-noir thriller, whose protagonist must deal with dramatic events in their police work, while managing their tinnitus. There will be a Q&A with special guest, Doron Kipen, winner of AFI Sound Award for Noise.
If you cannot make it to the movie night, you can still purchase raffle tickets to the hamper for $5 or $10 (we will organise delivery/pickup at a later stage).
Valued at over $2,500, some prizes include:
- A Sleeping Duck quality mattress (value $1,440)
- A Damien Hinds Artwork (value $650)
- Two Antique Print Room Bespoke-Framed Prints (value $350)
- A lunch voucher at Nicosia Restaurant, Malvern (value $40)
- An ES Collection Travel Bag (value $180)
- A toaster
- A hearing test and consultation at Better Hearing Australia
- Various teas, biscuits, chocolates, wine, candles and more
We can’t wait to see you there!
Movie night tickets: https://www.trybooking.com/XVEB
Raffle tickets: https://www.trybooking.com/XVCL